Dolphin Mall Expansion and Renovation to Bring Five New Restaurants and Convenient Valet and Self-Parking Options
MIAMI, Nov. 2014 – An expansion and renovation of Dolphin Mall is underway that will bring five new restaurants, additional and improved valet parking, as well as 1,210 new parking spaces to the regional shopping and entertainment destination.
Restaurants set to join the mall’s lineup next year include BRIO Tuscan Grille and Burger & Beer Joint, as well as new to market Cabo Flats Cantina & Tequila Bar and Kona Grill. One additional restaurant will be named in the near future.
“We are pleased to be able to introduce these great new restaurants, and convenient parking options, to our customers next year,” said Dolphin Mall General Manager Pete Marrero. “In the meantime, it’s important for our customers to know that we will be open for business as usual during our expansion and renovation.”
Phase 1 of the project, taking place now through the end of November, 2014, includes:
- Converting two vacant parcels on the east side of the property by Forever 21 and Marshalls HomeGoods to surface parking lots, adding 360 new spaces.
- Improving access to and efficiency of the existing valet parking on the east side of the Ramblas Plaza that is adjacent to the mall’s main entry.
Phase 2 of the project begins in January, will be completed by fall 2015 and includes:
- Constructing a parking deck near Sports Authority, adding 850 new spaces.
- Adding a second valet location to serve the new restaurants.
- Renovation to the outdoor Ramblas Plaza, including new furniture, planters, ornamental shading, LED lighting and more.
- Building 32,000 square feet of new restaurant space to accommodate five additional eateries, including:
– BRIO Tuscan Grille
– Burger & Beer Joint
– Cabo Flats Cantina & Tequila Bar
– Kona Grill
Dolphin Mall is an enclosed value retail/entertainment/dining destination with 240 retailers, restaurants and entertainment options. It is located just five miles west of Miami International Airport, where the Dolphin Expressway and the Florida Turnpike intersect. Shoppers can access the mall by taking Exit 27 off the Florida Turnpike. Hours of operation are Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and Sundays 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. with extended hours in the Ramblas entertainment area. Preview the stores, the styles and the savings at www.shopdolphinmall.com.